Oh, my Harlot Clementine. She's as ageless as the stardust from which she was made- and just as wise too! Born of the goddess Morrigan on the Irish cliffs of Moher, Clementine immigrated to the States with her parents during the time of the Great Potatoe Famine (1845-1852). Discontented to stay with her folks in the hills of what is now Appalachia, she migrated westward until the Mighty Mississippi stole her heart. It is here, on ancient riverboats, that Clementine learned her gifts of song and story which lead her on great adventures through the Wild West.
Whether you're in need of an emcee for your event, or an afternoon's worth of story and song, Clementine is your gal. Bawdy or chaste, she's sure to put a show you won't soon forget.
- Hosting or Emceeing events
- Theme parties including: Pirate, Western
- Bubble shows
- Clowning including: silliness, face painting and balloon animals
- Musical Performance
- Hosting/emcee $150 up to two hour event, $75 every two hours after
- Parties are $150 an hour for first hour and $75 each additional hour